Friday, August 31, 2007

My Work Sends Me Places. Like Germany.

"Is this your first time in East Germany?"

It took me a while to figure out what the aging cab driver meant, and a few minutes more to realize that it had been a bifurcated state for the majority of his life.

What an odd and wonderful place.

I was in a trade show, in the massive convention center in Leipzig, pitching my wares to various European magazines and websites.


Leipzig itself is gorgeous, a thoroughly modern city, where 500 year old buildings sit next to modern glass edifices.


Berlin is like a textbook of history, covered in monuments and scars.

I'm wanting to leave work early, so I'll let these pictures speak for themselves:

My Photos of Germany
Dave Cerra's Photostream
My Photos of Greenland and Baffin Bay

No comments: